This morning i put the finishing touches on this beautiful model and it really sprang to life is front of me. i need to make a snow board to go with this army! Below is a slideshow of the stages i took.
- silver over brown and black in the gaps to shadow
- dark orange splattered on
- light orange gently stippled on
- brown drybrushed to light brown and weathered with dark brown, grey and black.
- model scenic snow glued down with white glue and siflor tufts glued down, any "season" is good as you can paint the tufts white just as i have.
- paint the base black