TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Pay will be invoiced for half when I receive the job. and half when you receive your miniatures
this will be conducted through paypal and a paper invoice will be emailed to you as well.
2. We will agree on a time frame for the job if you have one. Most orders take less than a week, even very large ones.
3. You will provide a return address in case we lose contact for more than a month.
I will assume you no longer want the job done and will return your miniatures in whatever state they are in.
I will contact you via email 3 times before I take this action.
4. If you have a specific paint scheme you will provide detailed instructions before the job begins.
5. client covers all postage and packaging cost. Postage is calculated at weight cost. See postage below. EZPainter cannot cover customs charges unless below £5.
6. Client will pay a fixed material fee of £3 for material and £2 for packaging.
7. Please supply bases for your order should you want them.
8. Basing is not included, if you would like it please add 50p a miniature and specify style in the contact form.
9. 100% money back guarantee is on the terms that the client explicitly states that they are unhappy with the miniatures at completion of the project or if during the blogging process they are able to provide genuine reason which they do not see the commission ending in a good manor, at which time we can discuss why you are feeling this way- this discussion must take place over the phone or over skype, emails are much to easily mis-understood and at a juncture such as this all tones and inflections would be required to be understood entirely (being that we would en devour to help and will not tolerate any aggressive or mis placed comments. )
if you do not feel that we are able to at least try again, then we will be happy to strip the miniatures, return them to you in as close to mint condition and return your money. If the client wishes to cancel the transaction after the first payment has been made but work is still commencing, they must wait until the miniatures are back in their hands and they can send photo evidence of this, so we may then provide the refund at a normal time. We do not have the storage to hold dumped miniatures or the paperwork to defend ourselves if you ask for a refund and then leave your miniatures and we use or sell them on to clear space.
If the client wishes to cancel during the order we will of course do our best to address any queries and we URGE CLIENTS TO ALWAYS CONTACT US FIRST, before making a hasty decision, The EZPainter experience is about trust and friendship, so trust us and become our friends and we will take care of you. 100% refund may not be offered in any instance that the client was sent miniatures they where happy with, that then sustained any damage from the mail services, being that we take every care to ensure safe packaging. We will not accept responsibility for the mis handling of mail.
10. Assembling miniatures (adding bases/ building miniatures) will incur an extra charge of 25p per foot model and 50p per mounted model for assembly. It is best to send your miniatures assembled as you would like if you wish to save the charge.
11. The EZPainter returning customer "loyalty card scheme" is very simple. As soon as you spend £25 on an order you gain one stamp. Every £25 spent thereafter gains you another stamp and when you have 8 stamps you are eligible for £25 free credit completely on us. However you may not use your credit on the same order you gained it. You may not carry over "leftover" funds to another commission. E.g. if you spend £17 on one commission but £8 on another you may not compile the spending for a single stamp. No more than £50 may be accumulated to any one customer in credit.
Postage is caluclated at weight. British Postage costs can be found here. As we are a bespoke company post is handled personally so for british inland parcels we use uk confirmed and for international we use international standard Unless requested for the 'tracked' option by the client.
international signed for