TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY SENDING ANY PAYMENT TO EZPAINTER YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THEREFORE UNDERSTAND THAT THEY MAY BE REFERENCED IF IN DISPUTE.
1. Pay will be invoiced for half when we receive the job. And half when you receive your miniatures
this will be conducted through paypal and a paper invoice will be emailed to you as well should you require one. pay may be invoiced before and paid before arrival of the job into the studio, this is at the clients personal discretion.
2. We will agree on a time frame for the job if you have one. Most orders take less than a week, even very large ones. If no time frame is mentioned your work will be schedule next in line in any current que and will be completed as soon as possible. To clarify your place will always take the next position in the que but without preference of timing no attempt will be made to bring the work date forward unless specified by the client.
3. You will provide a return address in case we lose contact for more than a month.
I will assume you no longer want the job done and will return your miniatures in whatever state they are in.
I will contact you via email 3 times before I take this action. Please remember at all times that questions about the job can crop up at any time regarding color or style so open communication is critical to a satisfying result.
4. If you have a specific paint scheme you will provide detailed instructions before the job begins. This will include the types of clothes you wish them to wear specifically and detailed images from online or your collection. At least three images will be given from google or scanned from your own collection of research if you have specific ideas. If you do not we may provide a few images from google ourselves but will not be held accountable for "mistaken" color schemes if you have not clarified.
5. client covers all postage and packaging cost. Postage is calculated at weight cost with international courier. See postage below. EZPainter cannot cover customs charges under any circumstances.
6. Client will pay a fixed material fee of £3 for material and £2 for packaging. (£5) The client will also cover any extra materials charges, some orders require very particular paints that we may not have.
7. Please supply bases for your order should you want them. EZPainter is happy to break change and provide 2p coins (25mm flat metal copper) but the client will provide X2 cost of the coins.
8. 100% satisfaction guarantee is on the terms that the client explicitly states that they are unhappy with the miniatures at completion of the project or if during the update process they are able to provide genuine reason which they do not see the commission ending in a good manor, at which time we can discuss why you are feeling this way- this discussion must take place over the phone or over skype, emails are much to easily mis-understood and at a juncture such as this all tones and inflections would be required to be understood entirely (being that we would en devour to help and will not tolerate any aggressive or mis placed comments. )
if you do not feel that we are able to at least try again, then we will be happy to strip the miniatures, return them to you in as close to mint condition, the deposit may be held in full however 50% of the deposit will always be held as a minimum inconvenience admin charge. If the client wishes to cancel the transaction after the first payment has been made but work is still commencing, they must wait until the miniatures are back in their hands and they can send photo evidence of this, so we may then provide any refund at a normal time.
If the client wishes to cancel during the order we will of course do our best to address any queries and we URGE CLIENTS TO ALWAYS CONTACT US FIRST, before making a hasty decision, The EZPainter experience is about trust and friendship, so trust us and become our friends and we will take care of you. 100% refund may not be offered in any instance that the client was sent miniatures they where happy with (at photography stage), that then sustained any damage from the mail services, being that we take every care to ensure safe packaging. We will not accept responsibility for the mis handling of mail.
9. Assembling miniatures (adding bases/ building miniatures) will incur a charge of 0.25p for basic assembly (shields, spears etc) and 0.50p for full assembly. It is best to send your miniatures assembled as you would like if you wish to save the charge. Pre-assembled orders are also much faster.
10. EZPainter reserves the rite to return your order at any point with as necessary a refund deemed if we feel that you have:
A. Not acknowledged these terms and conditions.
B. mislead the order by sending something different to discussed.
11. In the instance a client requires additional work done wherein the deposit has already been paid they will pay for said work in full up front.
12. In the instance that a parcel is lost by a postal service, misplaced by a client upon receipt with sufficient evidence of it's having been sent from our end or withheld by a client after paying a deposit or any amount in full for a commission for any time over a month then the order will be cancelled with no refund. We cannot afford to keep your orders in the que without an order to paint and we cannot refund parcels missing that where not lost by us personally. If you're parcel is not sent to us after one month of discussing the order then we are not able to refund your money as of having agreed to this contract by paying any amount, either deposit or payment in full.
12A. If a parcel is lost by a postal service then please adhere to their personal refund guidelines as our parcels will always be sent with postal insurance in preparation of the instance of this happening. We of course accept zero responsibility if a parcel is lost on it's way to us as that is your sole responsibility.
Postage is caluclated at weight. British Postage costs can be found here. As we are a bespoke company post is handled personally so for british inland parcels we use uk confirmed and for international we use international standard Unless requested for the 'tracked' option by the client.
Many international parcels are sent by courier which means we can send large amounts for very affordably with insurance.
international signed for