I've been struggling a bit this month, i feel that corona finally caught up with me along with a stolen bicycle, broken phone and some personal issues it's been a really hard month. I did manage to move my work studio into another space and that has been helpful to relieve pressures but i have subsequently been doing a bit less work. In saying that i must recognise that i haven't stopped and have been working quietly when possible in private. I have finished the entirety of the DnD order (in basecoat) and i have just the photographed models left to finish properly. These smaller bones models can be really fun because they are simple models, like a "color in the numbers" kind of practise.
The rest of the order awaits their bases which i shall do in one sweep when all of the models are painted fully. I can't wait for Dom to get these back and see the completed order in all of it's creative, colorful glory.
I finished those riders and the other valhallan infantry a while back but i haven't shared them yet, one of them needs some final touches as the paint came off the wire "reigns" and the other needs a new hand, sadly when attempting to put the reigns through his hand hole the hand cracked off and did the age old classic of "jumped across the room and disapeared" that we all know to well as gamers and painters! I shall sort that soon and then it is only two tanks left on this valhallan order. For the time being i have decided to finish the DnD order as i can get something finished and posted out which i think will lift my spirits regarding work (a sense of acomplishment) and then i shall do the same with the valhallans and then when me and lukas have reconvened in email i can finish off his troll.
SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW ALL UPDATES.
A blog for the w.i.p element of the EZPainter process.