BY SENDING ANY PAYMENT TO EZPAINTER YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Pay will be invoiced for half when we receive the job (before receipt of parcel). And half when we finish the job, or if you wish on receipt of miniatures.
This will be conducted through paypal and a paper invoice will be emailed to you as well should you require one. Clients may pay in full if they wish. We are unable to offer other payment breakdowns.
2. We will agree on a time frame for the job if you have one. Most orders take less than a week, even very large ones. If no time frame is mentioned your work will be schedule next in line in any current que and will be completed as soon as possible. To clarify your place will always take the next position in the que but without preference of timing no attempt will be made to bring the work date forward unless specified by the client.
3. You will provide a return address in case we lose contact for more than a month.
We will assume you no longer want the job done and will return your miniatures in whatever state they are in.
We will contact you via email 3 times before I take this action. Please remember at all times that questions about the job can crop up at any time regarding color or style so open communication is critical to a satisfying result.
4. If you have a specific paint scheme you will provide detailed instructions before the job begins. This will include the types of clothes you wish them to wear specifically and detailed images from online or your collection. At least three images will be given from google or scanned from your own collection of research if you have specific ideas. If you do not we may provide a few images from google ourselves but will not be held accountable for "mistaken" color schemesthe client has not clarified. If the client fails to communicate the color scheme they wish and want repaints, they will pay for the repaints.
5. Client covers all postage and packaging cost. Postage is calculated at weight cost with international courier. See postage below. EZPainter cannot cover customs charges under any circumstances.
6. Client will pay a fixed material fee of £3 for material and £2 for packaging. (£5) The client will also cover any extra materials charges, some orders require very particular paints that we may not have.
7. Please supply bases for your order should you want them. EZPainter is happy to break change and provide 2p coins (25mm flat metal copper) but the client will provide X2 cost of the coins.
8. Assembling miniatures (adding bases/ building miniatures) will incur a charge of £0.25 for basic assembly (shields, spears etc) and £1.00 for full assembly (a full build e.g. full troops from the sprue). It is best to send your miniatures assembled as you would like if you wish to save the charge. Pre-assembled orders are also much faster.
9. EZPainter reserves the right to return your order at any point with as necessary a refund deemed if we feel that you have:
A. Not acknowledged these terms and conditions.
B. mislead the order by sending something different to discussed.
C. Spoken or communicated to us in a manor that is deemed unsavory for a work relationship.
We may reserve the right to nullify a refund if the client has been rude or offensive.
10. In the instance a client requires additional work done wherein the deposit has already been paid they will pay for said work in the their final invoice e.g. a client changes their mind and wants some extra detail. We reserve the right to refuse as per scheduling.
12. In the instance that a parcel is lost by a postal service, misplaced by a client upon receipt with sufficient evidence of it's having been sent from our end or withheld by a client after paying a deposit or any amount in full for a commission for any time over a month then the order will be cancelled with no refund. We cannot afford to keep your orders in the que without an order to paint and we cannot refund parcels missing that where not lost by us personally. If you're parcel is not sent to us after one month of discussing the order then we are not able to refund your money as of having agreed to this contract by paying any amount, either deposit or payment in full.
12A. If a parcel is lost by a postal service then please adhere to their personal refund guidelines as our parcels will always be sent with postal insurance in preparation of the instance of this happening. We of course accept zero responsibility if a parcel is lost on it's way to us as that is your sole responsibility.